Warehouse Assistant & Sales Extraordinaire
We're seeking a vibrant, fun and dynamic individual to join our team as a Warehouse Assistant. In this diverse role, you'll be responsible for brewing and assembling our products, packing tea, pouring candles, packing orders, shipping & dispatching, and providing exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities:● Assemble all products and control the inventory to fulfil orders.
● Pour candles with precision and creativity.
● Pack orders with meticulous care and attention to detail.
● Coordinate dispatching and collaborate with shipping partners for timely deliveries.
● Passion for tea, candles, and creating delightful experiences for customers.
● Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
● Outstanding customer service and multitasking abilities.
● Be flexible to suit the needs of the business
● Reliable & punctual
● Have a can do attitude and be a part of a strong team
● Prior experience in production, assembly, dispatching, order packing, and customer service is a plus.
Benefits● No weekends or nights.
● Great staff discounts.
● Fun, friendly and exciting team ready to help you get started.
Job location: Unit 8 8 Channel Road Mayfield West. There is no public transport in this area.
Join our team and be part of a company that celebrates creativity, quality, and customer satisfaction by contacting us at email@example.com or (02) 4906 1622.
Please make sure you have an up to date CV.